Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Just one more sprint,

All I have this week is one more paper, not even, a half a paper, and one homework assignment. I should have done it already but I'm procrastinating. Actually, I'm pretending it's already summer. These two things really are the least of my worries. Because........

Next week is check-out week.I don't even know what to say about it except that trying to get 25 women to clean their rooms and bathrooms, unloft their beds, confess to any damages, pay fines, and get their little tooshies out the door on time is going to be hard. I'm not sure how much stamina I have left to put up a good fight.

In other news, better news, this weekend is Junior-Senior. I am really looking forward to it. Last weekend was Highbridge, see exhibit b. My beautiful friends :) Especially Kate.

It's these two things that are getting me through until the end. I can't wait until summer when I can bake my body in the sun like a thanksgiving turkey.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love you!

    I'm sorry about check out. Maybe a viewing of Spring Break Shark Attack will make it better?

    ReplyDelete