Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Probs.

I know what you're thinking. It's dumb that this is my 4th or so blog header since creating this blog less than a year ago, but there's a reason.

Actually there's not, but every time I'm dissatisfied with current circumstances I make a new one. It's just habitual.

Today I was pissed. I always feel so dumb at accounting and I'm over it. So that's why I made 4 headers today. I guess I've settled on this cutesie little bird one for now but it might change in a couple of days. Maybe not though because I'm planning on digging up a big hunk of satisfaction.

Welp, right now I'm sitting on Marie and DJ's bed (big bed) and they want to go to sleep. So I guess this is goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. Aaah, I love it! I got on your page and saw it before I even realized your post was about the header! It looks so good. Birds are so cute. And you are cute as well.

    ReplyDelete